ASTM Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Strips 200 Series 300 Series 400 Series 321 1200mm
1. Stainless steel strip coil is rolled by cold rolling mill at room temperature. The conventional thickness is between 0.1mm and 3mm, and the width is between 100mm and 2000mm.
Cold rolled stainless steel strip has many advantages such as smooth and flat surface, high accuracy, good mechanical properties, and can be rolled or processed into coated steel plates. The sequence of the production process is pickling, normal temperature rolling, process lubrication, annealing, leveling, precision cutting, and packaging.
2. Hot rolled stainless steel strip is a strip with a thickness of 1.80mm to 6.00mm and a width of 50mm to 1200mm, which is produced by the hot rolling mill. Hot rolled stainless steel strip has many advantages such as low hardness, easy processing and good extensibility.
Its production process is pickling, high temperature rolling, process lubrication, annealing, smoothing, fine cutting, and packaging.
|The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
|Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given
|Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|8K||The product is continuously processed with 1000# abrasive thus it is with high gloss and reflection properties.||Contruction,mirrors,plate sets,decorations,ect.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
1. Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, we can provide you the Small samples in store for free, but the freight shall be borne by your side.
2. How do you control quality ?
A: Mill Test Certification is supplied with shipment, Third Party Inspection is available.
3. What are the advantages of your company ?
A: We have many professionals, technical personnel, more competitive prices and best after-dales service than other stainless steel companies.
4. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation?
A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
5.Can I have my own Logo on the product?
A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
6. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
7.Which price terms could accepted?
A: FOB,CRF,CIF,EXW all acceptable.
8.What is your terms of payment ?
A: Usually 30% deposit by TT in advance and balance against copy of BL or L/C at sight.
9. How long is your delivery time?
A: For Stocks, we can send the goods to loading port within 7 days after receiving the deposit;
For production period, it usually needs about 15 days~30 days after receiving the deposit.
Contact Us at Any Time