A method for treating heavy metal copper pollution in water, which is characterized by the preparation of a mesoporous silica material modified by a chelating resin and a method for removing heavy metal copper in an aqueous solution. The steps are:
(1) The solution containing heavy metal copper is filtered and introduced into the reactor, and the pH of the solution is adjusted to 1-8;
(2) Adjust the temperature of the solution at 2～60℃;
(3) Adjust the copper concentration in the solution containing heavy metal copper to <1000mg/L,
(4) The mesoporous silica material MFT/S15-xy modified by synthetic chelating resin, where x is the molar ratio of organic to inorganic, y is the molar ratio of melamine to thiourea in organic, and the ratio of organic to inorganic The molar ratio is 1:1～20:1, and the molar ratio of melamine to thiourea is 10:1～1:10. Put it into the filtered heavy metal copper solution at a certain ratio, and keep the solid-to-liquid ratio at 0.1～10g/ L;
(5) Introduce a stirring shaker, and control the speed at 0～250rpm;
(6) Control the desorption time within 5～120min;
(7) The reacted liquid is separated by a solid-liquid separator and then introduced into other reactors;
(8) Take the liquid separated by the solid-liquid separator and analyze the residual copper concentration in the aqueous solution by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrophotometry;
(9) Wherein, the preparation method of the chelating resin-modified mesoporous silica material MFT/S15-x-y includes the following steps:
(1) Preparation of synthetic solution A: take an appropriate amount of 37wt.% formaldehyde aqueous solution and an appropriate amount of deionized water, adjust the pH value of the above solution to 6.5-9.5 with sodium hydroxide (0.1mol/L) solution, and then add a certain amount of Melamine and thiourea are stirred at 30-80°C for 5-24 hours to form solution A.
(2) Preparation of synthetic solution B: add appropriate amount of P123 into a beaker, then add an appropriate amount (4mol/L) HCl solution and deionized water, stir at 25～60℃ to completely dissolve P123, and then add an appropriate amount of ethyl orthosilicate Ester, stirred for 3-12h to form solution B.
(3) Mix solution A and solution B at a molar ratio of 1:1-20:1, continue stirring at 30-80°C for 12-24 hours, and then age at 30-80°C for 48 hours. The obtained white precipitate is filtered, washed, then dried, and Soxhlet extraction with ethanol for 24 to 72 hours to obtain the mesoporous silica material modified by the chelating resin.
(4) MFT/S15-x-y, where x is the molar ratio of organic matter to inorganic matter, and y is the molar ratio of melamine to thiourea in the organic matter. The molar ratio of organic matter to inorganic matter is 1:1-20:1, and the molar ratio of melamine to thiourea is 10:1-10:10.
When the mesoporous silica material modified by chelating resin is used to remove heavy metal copper in the aqueous solution, the solution temperature is 2～60℃, the pH range is 1～8, the oscillation frequency of the adsorption process is 0～250r/min, and the treatment is The concentration of heavy metal copper ions in the liquid is 0～1000mg/L, the amount of mesoporous silica material modified with chelating resin is 0.1～10g/L, the treatment time is 5～120min, and then the chelating resin modification with heavy metal copper ions is separated The mesoporous silicon oxide material can achieve the removal of more than 80% of heavy metal copper in the solution.